The Impact of an Onsite Wellness Staff
In this 3-minute video, Amy P., Benefits Administrator at Metropolitan Airports Commission (MAC), highlights the positive impact an Onsite Wellness Staff has made at their organization.
why an Onsite Staff?
An Onsite Wellness Staff is integral in developing and maintaining a strong infrastructure, fostering collaboration and integration, and providing employees a resource that is approachable, trusting, and easy to work with.
HealthSource Solutions has been providing Onsite Wellness Program Management and Onsite Fitness Center Management for over 30 years. Our expertise in assessing your needs and understanding your culture and employees is essential to the success of achieving your goals. We have a best practices approach that is key to the recruitment and implementation of placing the right Onsite Staff that aligns well with your organization.
Our Onsite Wellness Staff Can:
- Manage or support the wellness program.
- Design a strategic plan with goals and metrics.
- Develop a culture of health.
- Guide a wellness committee and champion network.
- Develop and execute a communication plan.
- Maximize current resources.
- Partner with other vendors for targeted programming.
- Collaborate with internal departments such as risk management and safety.
- Collect and evaluating data.
- Manage the corporate fitness center.
- Lead group fitness classes.
- Provide health coaching.
- Manage the wellness portal.
Having a full-time staff dedicated to wellness that brings the entire depth and breadth of HealthSource Solutions' expertise and resources to you will highly impact the success of your wellness program.
An onsite wellness staff is one of the most impactful strategies to add depth, breadth, and engagement to your wellness program. The onsite staff becomes the face of the program, feet on the ground, and program implementer. They make the program come alive!