Onsite Fitness Center Management
HealthSource Solutions’ fitness staff will ensure your center is alive with activity and serves as a valuable hub for company-wide health improvement initiatives. Our innovative programs and classes allow us to build strong relationships with your employees and foster their commitment to healthy living. A fitness center isn’t just a place to work out...it’s a place to work toward better health. The core essence of an onsite center is driven by the quality of the staff. We know that to keep utilization high, increase membership and provide exceptional customer service, it starts with a motivating and approachable team.
What do our clients love?
Our all-inclusive pricing means we do not pass along any hidden costs to you or your employees.
"The partnership with HealthSource Solutions is like no other. They do so much for our employees as well as help with our programming. I wouldn’t have time to do my job without them helping with so many aspects of our wellness strategy. They step up to the plate time and time again and execute with success! They are such a great team!"
— Lisa R., Wellness Specialist
"I am very impressed by the amount of work the instructors have put into planning class each week. It isn't simply, 'let's lead you through a class,' but really caring to make each of us better and give us an experience each week that is meaningful and impactful."
— Wellness Center Member
"I have so much respect for the staff and their spirit in keeping us healthy! I always know I have a place in the wellness center."
— Wellness Center Member
Our fitness center staff are knowledgeable, approachable, and exceptional leaders. Your employees will feel valued and supported in their health goals.
A mainstay of our Fitness Center Management philosophy is that we reach the entire employee population, not just those that use the fitness center. Outreach has direct effect on sustainability. We build awareness and support through networking, relationship building and instilling trust with individuals, departments and the leadership. Our outreach is customized to each company’s unique culture and needs and may include:
- Promotional Presentations
- Wellbeing Seminars and Lunch-n-Learns
- Special Events (5ks, Health Fairs, Farmers Markets, Shoe Fittings, Blood Pressure Checks)
- Stretch and Activity Breaks
Our staff follow daily and monthly checklists to ensure your center is a safe and comfortable place to be active. All center operations are customizable and include the following:
- Daily Operations, Policies, and Procedures
- Center and Equipment Cleanliness
- Preventive Maintenance and Repair
- Safety and Risk Management
- Monthly, quarterly and annual reporting
- Customer Satisfaction and Interest Surveys
Programs & Services
HealthSource Solutions’ staff offer a variety of resources, programs and services to increase center utilization and support employees’ wellbeing year-round.
- Membership Recruitment and Retention
- Member Consultations, Assessments and Personalized Exercise Plans
- Newsletters, Posters, Bulletin Boards and Handouts.
- Group Coaching and Training Programs
- Team and Individual Challenges
- Special Events and Activities
- Group Exercise Classes
We know that to keep utilization high, increase membership and provide exceptional customer service, it starts with a motivating and approachable team. HealthSource Solutions staff are expected to act with integrity, implement best practices, build meaningful relationships, collaborate to maximize opportunities, deliver exceptional service and lead with purpose and passion.
In addition, our staff meet the following requirements:
- 4-year degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology or a related field
- Qualified group exercise instructor
- Certified in CPR and AED