HealthSource Solutions Internship Program!
We strive to provide professional opportunities for growth!
The goal of our internship program is for students to gain experience in design, implementation, and evaluation of worksite health promotion and corporate fitness programming. Our interns are treated as part of the team and are expected to be engaged and contribute like any other staff.
HealthSource Solutions has two types of internship programs to choose from. One program is primarily focused on worksite health promotion and the other is based in a fitness center and includes both fitness and health promotion components.
Worksite Health Promotion
Location: Headquarters in Plymouth, MN
- observe and participate in client consultations, program development, and evaluation
- staff events such as health fairs and screenings
- attend wellness committee, staff, and sales meetings
- assist in designing programs and supportive materials
- research information, write content, and engage in the product development
- have strong organizational and computer skills
- are able to work independently with minimal supervision
- are highly motivated and creative
- are self-starters
Corporate Fitness Center and Health Promotion
Locations in Minneapolis, MN
- observe and participate in exercise consultations, teaching classes, facility upkeep, membership recruitment, and exercise programming
- coordinate health education seminars, classes, and special activities
- contribute to monthly newsletters
- assist with the design and implementation of incentive campaigns
- develop promotional materials, bulletin boards
- have experience in fitness testing and exercise programming
- have strong computer skills
- are highly motivated and self-starters
- are willing to learn and teach group fitness
Individuals interested in an internship position should complete the online internship application and include a cover letter and resume.
- 350-hour minimum commitment
- work regular, full-time hours during the internship
- registered juniors or seniors in college preferred
- interns must be earning credit for successful completion of the program
HealthSource Solutions does not offer financial support for internships.