An onsite biometric screening gives employees the opportunity to learn and understand their health numbers, and not lose sight of the importance of preventive care and healthy habits.
Our Standard Screenings
We recommend non-fasting testing. It provides an opportunity to screen for glucose intolerance which is a precursor to diabetes.
Home Test Kits
A convenient remote health screening option that employers can offer in addition to an onsite biometric screening or as a stand-alone.
How does the Home Test Kit work?
- HealthSource Solutions provides you with customized marketing materials (timeline, FAQs, registration flyer) to share with your employees.
- Kits are conveniently mailed directly to the employees’ homes with written and video instructions to do a fingerstick.
- Employee mails the kit back to the lab.
- Lab results are available to the employee through a secure website 24 to 72 hours after being received by the lab.
- Lab results include the purpose of each test and interpretation of results.
What health metrics are being screened?
- Results will include measurements for: total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol), LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol), triglycerides, and glucose (diabetes screening).
- The kit does require employees to fast for at least 8 to 10 hours.
Get a no obligation quote.
An onsite biometric screening gives employees the opportunity to learn and understand their health numbers, and not lose sight of the importance of preventive care and healthy habits.CLICK HERE