Work with the Dakota County Public Health Department and the Statewide Health Improvement Partnership (SHIP) to address the fundamentals of worksite wellness to support employees’ mental and physical health. We are accepting applications for up to 15 worksites to join us in a 12-month worksite wellness initiative. Sites must be located in Dakota County and have approximately 25 to 500 employees.
Wellness Incentives Work!
Since 2011, 78 employers at over 100 worksite locations have strengthened their wellness
programs through Dakota County’s SHIP Worksite Wellness.
Participating Worksites Receive...
- A $1,500 stipend for participating and meeting deliverables
- Free assessment tools and resources to create and sustain a best practice worksite wellness program
- Personalized technical assistance from a wellness consultant
- Networking opportunities and
- One conference registration to the Midwest Health Promotion Conference
Efforts can address topics including:
- Mental Wellbeing
- Healthy Eating
- Physical Activity
- Breastfeeding Support
- Help Quitting Tobacco
Thank you so much for your wonderful presentation and resources that you shared during our wellness meeting. We received lots of positive feedback. Excellent job!
- SHIP client Broker
Ready to Start?
Complete the online application, or search “Worksite Wellness” on the Dakota County website.
Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled and is determined by first come, first served basis.