Location: Mounds View, MN
- Create video content and teach group fitness classes on YouTube.
- Conduct personal exercise plans and one-on-one wellness coaching.
- Create content for programming.
- Lead webinars and mindfulness breaks.
This position is currently remote and will be onsite once the facility opens. Additional duties will include maintaining the onsite wellness center, teaching group fitness classes, and leading wellness programs. The timeframe is TBD.
- Bachelors degree in a fitness or health-related field.
- 1+ years of experience in a corporate fitness center environment.
- 1+ year of experience leading group fitness classes (cardio, strength, boot camp, yoga).
- ACSM, NSCA, NETA, AFAA or ACE certification preferred.
- CPR/AED certification required.
- Strong verbal communication, customer service, and motivation skills are also required.
- Health coaching certification and bi-lingual (English and Spanish) is preferred, but not required.
This is an entry-level position.
This position is 40 hours a week with benefits.