Wellness Program Manager
Position: Wellness Program Manager
Location: Woodridge, IL
HealthSource Solutions is a provider of worksite wellbeing services in which we support companies in all areas of wellness from strategy to implementation. We believe our difference is our people; and the team culture we have created. Our team is comprised of enthusiastic, hard-working and fun professionals who are passionate about helping others on their wellbeing journey. We practice what we preach by putting our employee’s wellbeing at the top of the list, celebrating success, and helping each other learn and grow.
HealthSource Solutions is looking for a full-time Wellness Program Manager, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in worksite health promotion. The Wellness Program Manager is part of the HealthSource Solutions team and will work onsite at a corporation in Woodridge, IL. Approximately 25% travel is required.
The Wellness Program Manager is responsible for the strategy, oversight and implementation of the company’s health promotion initiatives. This individual will have responsibility for executing and monitoring projects, programs, and services that increase engagement and participation and reduce population health risks.
- Supports the development of the wellness strategic plan and metrics
- Leads the design of the annual health incentive structure and manages the implementation and ongoing administration
- Reviews program effectiveness and determines real time alterations/ improvements
- Fosters internal and external relationships and builds collaboration with other departments and vendors and health improvement initiatives
- Takes a creative approach in promoting and communicating the wellness program to all employees
- Monitors and analyzes experience data (participation, engagement, etc.) to recommend plan changes to the wellness team
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in health education, public health, health promotion, community health, or another allied health profession
- 5+ years of directly related experience in health promotion account/project management
- Strong knowledge of best practices in worksite wellness and experience in program planning and implementation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player and team leader
- Bilingual English/Spanish speaking preferred