Wellness Program Manager
Position: Wellness Program Manager
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Hours: 40 hours per week
The Wellness Program Manager is responsible for the strategy, oversight, and implementation of the company’s health promotion initiatives. This individual will have responsibility for executing and monitoring projects, programs, and services that increase engagement and participation and reduce population health risks.
- Provide personal and group health coaching on health and wellness topics and assist with goal setting and accountability.
- Fosters internal and external relationships and builds collaboration with other departments, vendors, and health improvement initiatives.
- Understands the MAC Benefits Plan and drives engagement to resources that support wellbeing (ShareCare, EAP, Omada, Doctors on Demand, Condition mgmt., etc.)
- Supports the development of the wellness strategic plan and metrics.
- Leads the annual incentive structure design, shares best practices, and manages the implementation and ongoing administration.
- Takes a creative approach in promoting and communicating the wellness program to all employees.
- Monitors and analyzes experience data (participation, engagement, etc.) to recommend plan changes to the wellness team.
- Provides admin support for the WellRight wellness portal platform.
- Creates and communicates quarterly scorecards and year-end reporting with leadership.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in health education, public health, health promotion, community health, or another allied health profession
- 3 to 5 years of experience in health coaching and trained in motivational interviewing.
- 5+ years of directly related experience in health promotion account/project management.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in worksite wellness and experience in program planning and implementation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, team player and team leader