Wellness Program Manager_Social Circle, Georgia
Position: Wellness Program Manager
Location: Social Circle Georgia
HealthSource Solutions is a provider of worksite wellbeing services in which we support companies in all areas of wellness from strategy to implementation. We believe our difference is our people, and the team culture we have created. Our team is comprised of enthusiastic, hard-working, and fun professionals who are passionate about helping others on their well-being journey. We practice what we preach by putting our employee’s well-being at the top of the list, celebrating success, and helping each other learn and grow.
HealthSource Solutions is looking for a full-time Wellness Program Manager, with a minimum of 5 years of experience in worksite health promotion and health coaching. The Wellness Program Manager is part of the HealthSource Solutions team and will work onsite at a corporation in Social Circle, Georgia.
The Wellness Program Manager is responsible for the strategy, oversight, and implementation of the company’s health promotion initiatives. This individual will be responsible for executing and monitoring projects, programs, and services that increase engagement and participation and reduce population health risks.
- Provide personal and group health coaching on health and wellness topics and assist with goal setting and accountability.
- Develop and facilitate educational programs (i.e., courses, workshops, special events).
- Collaborate with risk management and safety to help identify common concerns and develop a collaborative strategy.
- Collaborate with onsite benefits team and trade partners to ensure visibility and maximize utilization of available offerings (EAP, Health Plan, Voluntary Benefits, Financial Planning, etc.).
- Form and lead the wellness committee with representatives of key areas within the organization.
- Drives the development of the wellness strategic plan and metrics, shares best practices, and manages the implementation and ongoing administration of the wellness program.
- Takes a creative approach in promoting and communicating the wellness program to all employees.
- Monitors and analyzes experience data (participation, engagement, etc.) to recommend plan changes.
- Creates and communicates quarterly scorecards and year-end reporting with leadership.
- Review data and participation rates and adjust strategies accordingly.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in health education, public health, health promotion, community health, or another allied health profession.
- 3-5 years of experience in health coaching and trained in motivational interviewing.
- 5+ years of directly related experience in health promotion account/project management.
- Strong knowledge of best practices in worksite wellness and experience in program planning and implementation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, team player, and team leader.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish is preferred.
HealthSource Solutions acknowledges diversity, equity, and inclusion and is committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage all various backgrounds, experiences, ages, genders, sexes, and perspectives to apply.