Senior Fitness Specialist: Wayzata, MN
Location: Wayzata, MN
This position is responsible for center oversight and program implementation of all activities at a corporate fitness center. Responsibilities include development and management of fitness/wellness programs, experience with implementation of worksite health initiatives, member management including recruitment and retention, group exercise instruction, monthly reporting, and facility promotion. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have good communication and writing skills, have solid group fitness teaching skills, and be customer service oriented.
- Bachelors degree in a fitness or health-related field.
- 2+ years of experience in a corporate fitness center environment.
- 2+ years of experience leading group fitness classes (cardio, strength, boot camp, yoga).
- Experience with health promotion programming
- Certified through a national organization (ACSM, NETA, AFAA, or ACE).
- CPR/AED trained.
This position will not start until January 3, 2022.