Project Lead: Maplewood, MN
HealthSource Solutions is looking for a .6 FTE (24 hours/week) Project Lead to support our client in Maplewood, MN. We are an experienced wellness vendor that works with worksites to enrich employee wellbeing.
The Project Lead is an internal resource to the client’s EAP department whose responsibility is to execute EAP initiatives and support the EAP staff and vendors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- develop project plans and timelines
- maintain SharePoint resource database
- create reports and audit metrics from a data management system
- provide training/resources/materials to internal and external partners
- develop/edit written materials
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or community health preferred. A background in project management, data auditing, and professional support is required.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ work experience with an interest in mental health and wellbeing.
- Candidate must be an independent worker, highly detail-oriented, extremely organized, service-oriented, proactive, a team player, highly proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Adobe, good communication skills, and able to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Comfort in working with technology and problem solving are imperative.
Working Conditions: Hybrid position between the client campus in Maplewood, MN, and home office. A computer is provided.
Hours can be flexible but need to align within an 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. workday. This individual can work (3) 8-hour days (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.) or blocks of 4-hours throughout the week. The days of the week can be flexible, with the exception of accommodating a mandatory staff meeting on Thursdays at 10:00 a.m.
This position is benefits eligible (medical & dental insurance, STD/LTD, life insurance, 401k, internal wellness program, professional development funding and Paid Time Off).
HealthSource Solutions is committed to cultivating and upholding a culture of inclusion, equality, and connectedness. We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.